A punch with no booze? Yup! This one can be enjoyed by the entire family. But for those wild “fete” nights, be sure to add your favorite rum or whiskey (make sure it’s a cheap whisky though, so you’re not wasting it).
* 3 cups apple juice or sweet cider
* 2 cups orange juice
* 1 cup pineapple juice
* 1 6-ounce frozen lemonade or limeade concentrate
* 2 quarts ginger ale
* 4 cups ice cubes
* Thinly sliced oranges, lemons, or limes, and mint leaves, for garnish
1. In a large bowl, combine apple, orange, and pineapple juices and frozen lemonade or limeade. Stir to combine thoroughly.
2. Slowly stir in ginger ale and ice cubes. Garnish with citrus slices and mint. Serve immediately.
If you really want to add an island flair to this tasty beverage, add a dash of Angostura bitters.
Got a recipe to share? Click on the submit recipe link above and we’ll feature your recipe on CaribbeanPot.com.