Every wanted to make Crispy Wings without the hot oil bath? What about fresh cut fries, which are a little kinder to your waist and heart? Gone are the days when you require liters of oil and fat to get the color, flavor and texture of fried foods.
I’ll be honest and say that I never had faith in Air Fryer’s (I have 3 of them still in the box down in my basement – sent by manufacturers) until about 6 months ago, when I decided to see what all the hype was about. Further Honesty – while Air Fryers will come close to deep frying, it still isn’t. However keeping in mind that you can cut back on most of the fat, is well worth the slight compromise IMHO.
Bagotte Air Fryer Giveaway Rules…
- Open to everyone globally
- Entries close Midnight September 28, 2020
- All you have to do is leave a comment below, saying how you would use this Air Fryer down below
- Should you not mention the way you’ll use it, your name will be discarded
- You WILL be required to enter your name and email address (only way for us to contact the winners)
- 1 winner will be chosen randomly
- We will contact the eventual winner starting September 29th. Should you be the winner, you MUST respond within 48 hrs of receiving our email or we will select another person
- All members of your household can enter their name/comment below
- The Bagotte Air Fryer will be shipped via Canada Post Ground, we cannot provide tracking information (unless you’re based in Canada) and cannot guarantee shipping times due to COVID
- Do NOT contact us asking who the winners are. They will be announced via Instagram Stories, Facebook and in a subsequent Giveaway video on YouTube.
- Do NOT Email, Direct Message or Call us to enter – leaving a comment below is the ONLY way to enter.
- Yes you can enter your name even if you’ve won something from us in the past
- CaribbeanPot.com is not affiliated with Bagotte.
Special thanks to Bagotte for being part of this giveaway and good luck to everyone who enters their name.
WINNERS! The winners of last month CalmDo Vacuum Sealers are…
- Sharon Pierre Louis
- Charlene Holder