Categorized |Vegetarian

The Ultimate Dhalpuri Recipe.

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “The Ultimate Dhalpuri Recipe.”.

363 Responses to “The Ultimate Dhalpuri Recipe.”

1. Blü says:

Mmmm….Love Dhalpuri! It does seem like a lot of work, but really it's not. I use to help my mom on Sundays. She would make them a little smaller however.
    Does anyone know where I can purchase a Tawa in Montreal?

2. Lesley says:

Hey Chris! thanks so much for the recipes!!

3. Francis Fuller says:

By the way keep up the great work, I have Caribbean friends as far as Australia who are now fans of your posts.

4. Denise B says:

Chris your videos and pictures are very helpful, I love cooking Caribbean food reminds me of Grandma

5. Abigail Ashby says:

I love all of your recipes and hope that I can get this new book to try out all your other recipes. I told almost everyone bout you and your recipes.

6. Reener Grant says:

Chris I love your site and I am looking forward to your newsletter…I have cooked many recipes from you and always with raves reviews…Thanks!!

7. Simone says:

Thanks for all the great recipes and information. I am trying to re-connect with my Trinidadian roots (born there). My dad was a FANTASTIC cook and your e-mails bring back memories and I am now have the courage to try them myself.

8. Shorna says:

Wow! Thank you, I can stop going to the roti shop now. Lol

Thanks you so much. You know what’s for dinner tonight.

Thanks man

9. Sharlyn Taitt says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for this recipe. I've always wanted to make dhalpuri, but i've always been intimidated. But i'm willing to give this one a go! :-)

10. Francis Fuller says:

The best Dhalpuri roti I ever came across was sold at Piarco Airport before they built the new buildings. This was sold along with some of the best tasting doubles and alou pies. I miss that.

11. Sonia says:

This is the recipe I’ve been waiting for. Can’t wait to try it.

12. Kimberly says:

Thanks for all the tips on cooking! You’ve helped me a lot- your receipes are amazing and easy to follow :)

13. michelle says:

Hopefully one day i will win a cookbook from you :)

14. michelle says:

love the recipes Chris!

15. Nadia says:

This looks sooo good!! my mom always makes dhalpouri and i help but have yet tried to make it for myself although my husband is dying for me too!!! will def use this recipe!! thanks!!