Categorized |Chicken

Curry stew chicken that will leave your family asking for seconds.

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Curry stew chicken that will leave your family asking for seconds.”.

335 Responses to “Curry stew chicken that will leave your family asking for seconds.”

1. velma says:

I will diffently try the recipe can i use white sugar if there’s no brown surgar

• chez monie says:

Hi, you can use white sugar. Remember the point is to caramelize the sugar. White sugar also turns brown/ caramel when done right….

2. Hey Chris my name is Jesse I live in Avon Park Florida and I’m really enjoying your recipes and I will try them because I love to cook too I think I’m going to good cook everybody’s always coming to my house to eat keep up the good work and keep on sending me good recipes love you God bless 10/03/2016

3. Shadeen says:

Hi Chris,

I love cooking and baking. I love your food, I love your recipe. I saw you on TV once cooking and from since then I’m trying to get your book and it’s always unavailable. I received a link last week for the volume 2, but was sold out. I really need those books, how can I get a copy each, even if it’s one copy.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Shadeen

4. Al Pantin says:

Have you ever posted a video of you cooking on a firecracker?
    I would love to see a video of you making a bunjal curry chicken or duck!!
    By the way I love your recipies!

5. Saida says:

Thank you for this recipe. I made it last night and has for dinner today. It was awesome. This recipe is a keeper. Just wondering why you don’t add coconut milk.
    Regards Saida

6. Donye says:

Can browning be used in the chicken marinade to also add color to the chicken?

7. Juan Torres says:

Very interested in trying out this recipe my question is how will I prepare this using a slow cooker instead

8. Hello!

I substituted the chicken with pork chops and OH My God…..what a hit!!! Delicious! Merci Chris!

9. Susie Sunshine says:

Hello, Chris! I’m going to make this with some chik’n seitan (a vegan meat substitute – – the BEST recipes are by thegentlechef.com for various types of seitan “meats!”). I will let you know how it turns out! ☺️

Have you ever used palm sugar instead of brown sugar? What type of sugar is most affordable and readily available in T&T?

Thank you so much for sharing your recipes!

10. Cheareen Jones says:

Can I come over to your home when I’m in Canada? I already know your address.

11. Mirah says:

your curry stew chicken is on point. It is how I usually make it. except I add some ground cumin and tumeric powder to the marianade.

12. paulette gayle says:

Hello Chris,

You’r the best in the business man!, love your Buss up shut roti
    i make it all the time. How is your sister doing,hope all is well with you and your family, keep praying for you man. God bless you

13. Karen Douglas says:

It is awesome thanks for including me in your list of friends hope you have a great day

14. Charles says:

For healthy cooking,I would suggest that no oil be used as all meats have hidden fat and no sugar be burned to make stews.I have been cooking with good taste for over 40 years

15. Hey Chris! I made the stew curry chicken tonight and it was great! Your instructions were really good, easy to follow. My guyanese husband loved it and told me to keep that recipe in my repertoire! We followed it with a piece of black cake and a cup of sorrel (your recipe!)

I really enjoy your site, keep up the great work!

Merry Christmas and a fantastic upcoming year to you and your family!

Danielle