Categorized |Bits and Bites, Desserts

Cinnamon And Brown Sugar Plantains.

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Cinnamon And Brown Sugar Plantains.”.

50 Responses to “Cinnamon And Brown Sugar Plantains.”

1. Margaret says:

I want to enter your contest for the cooking knife. I was taken back at this colorful dish and I am trying it today for the first time. The smells of spices and taste was out of this world! Great …

2. Sereka says:

This sounds real good. I can taste it already! Thanks Chris

3. ASHA RAHIM says:

This recipe sounds like a winner,I must try it.

4. elizabeth paul says:

cant wait to try your recipes

5. stacy says:

I love plantains, I have made mines without the oil or the butter, just use orange or pineappple juice instead, it's delicious!!

6. salisha says:

i' jus a plantin lover when i making egg plant choker and roti i will make fri plantins and it taste lovely i jus love plantin

7. Shri says:

We use plantains in similar ways: steam/ stew them in Indian Jaggery.

8. sandra says:

trust me i will be trying those cinnamon plantian very soon cant wait .thanks for sharing .keep up the good work.

9. Marjorie says:

I am the same when it comes to plantian, cant pass them no where. I love plantains(green or ripe), mangoes and avocado. Have such a weakness for those. My mum in law puts rum and brown sugar on fried ripe plantain and torches it, calls it banane flamboe, its really nice but i prefer to stick to mine fried and eaten with eggs or fish. Will test your recipe out soon.

10. Michelle says:

looks great. Going to try it this week. What can I serve it with?

11. Wow, this looks really good! I usually just fry mine, your recipe is somewhat healthier…

12. mikki says:

We had baked plantains at a restaurant in Tampa Fl. and I have been wanting a recipe for baked plantains ever since!
    Thanks for posting the recipe!!
    Can't wait to try them…..

13. vivian leps says:

I had this in Trinidad this Christmas and totally fell in love, Awesome Chris keep up the good work and those wonderful recipes.

14. Jay says:

The cinnamon and brown sugar plantains look really tasty. I wish I still had the plantains that I ate this morning to try them right now, but I guess I will have to wait and try them another time.

15. ALITA GARRAWAY says:

I will try it, an voice my opion later

16. janalle says:

i will try this recipe hopefully sunday for lunch it look really good i nornally fried the plantian but i will this way for sure

1. […] cooked to these specifications Prepare plantains as indicated here and preheat oven to 400. Plantains with cinnamon and sugar- […]