Categorized |Bits and Bites

Blazing Mango Peach Hot Sauce.

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Blazing Mango Peach Hot Sauce.”.

7 Responses to “Blazing Mango Peach Hot Sauce.”

1. Peter says:

Lord have mercy! I’ve made this recipie about 6 times in just a few months, been going through this stuff like mad, it hurts but it’s so delicious. Adding fresh mango is a nice touch. Can’t wait to try this someday with scotch bonnets

2. CML says:

I am a trini who loves to cook and try different recipes. Your recipes are great!!
    Would definitely try this.

3. James says:

I am making this right now and have high hopes for it being delicious. Unfortunately I misread and used a full cup of vinegar. I added a bit more mango juice and another garlic clove (I like it with lots of garlic)an another half a peach. I will boil it a little longer but I think it will still work out. Can’t wait to taste this spicy goodness.

4. Chef Mireille says:

I actually use papaya when I make hot sauce –
    I tried sending you a mesg via your contact page but I repeatedly receive an error mesg. so I am left with this platform – Just discovered your blog and you have some fabulous recipes. I too write a blog. Although I am of Caribbean decent, I post recipes from all over the world. Since most of your recipes are Trini or Jamaican, I was wondering if you would be interested in having me do a guest post with a recipe from one of the other islands. Specifically, Dominica which is where my grandmother is from. Due to my mixed Caribbean heritage (Dominica, Aruba, Suriname, Haiti, Barbados), I have lots of family recipes from these various islands. Please let me know. You can take a look at my blog at http://gourmetglobal.blogspot.com
    Thanks – you can contact me via FB or Twitter also at GlobalTastes

5. Ham says:

A wonderful Hot Sauce GodBless u and when ever I use it I remember u. It reminds me when I was living in Zanzibar.

6. I MADE THIS WITH 8 SCOTCH BONNETS FOLLOWED THE RECEIPE ALMOST TO A TEE
    GREAT SAUCE ENOUGH HEAT THAT STAYS A LITTLE WHILE AFTER THE FACT. WILL MAKE
    MORE SOON.
    BK

7. Black Pineapple says:

Made this last night could not add 10 peppers a I did not have 10 but I did it with 3 added some fresh mango on top of the mango juice and some thyme as well, turned out just fine and still has a kick, lord knows what it would be like if I had 10 peppers, I think it would melt through my insides. anyway I did further adjustments and split the mixture and blended in some beets it went well with my grilled chicken salad.