Categorized |Gluten Free, Vegetarian

A Classic Vegetarian Curry Cabbage Recipe.

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “A Classic Vegetarian Curry Cabbage Recipe.”.

93 Responses to “A Classic Vegetarian Curry Cabbage Recipe.”

1. Adrianny says:

On a budget and making some cabbage tonight, I can’t wait! I do no have any curry spice around I am thinking of using a chicken bouillon and a little turmeric for color. This will be my first time making some, but Ive been havin cravings.
    Cheers

2. Rodney says:

This is delicious! I’m not a big cabbage fan but this is great. And my wife wants me to make it all the time.

3. Tammy says:

Excellent! My husband loved it & my chef daughter said it was pretty good, we will definitely be having this again. Thanks!

4. Cherrie says:

This sounds delicious. I think I will make it this weekend to get away from the meat. Thanks always for your recipes.

5. Ro says:

Hey Chris,

Looking forward to trying this recipe. Love curry flavored dishes and love cabbage. Yummmm!

Thanks for posting this.

Ro

6. tony austin says:

your recipies and videos are outstanding. wife and i love the islands and cruise there as often as we can. we try to eat at real island restaurants not chains and look for spices stores. i will try this with ribs.

7. Carol says:

Thanks for the recipe, turned out great!

8. Nat says:

Excellent recipe! Love all your recipes Chris. Some days I have no idea what to cook and you make it so much easier :)))
    Thank you!

9. Angela says:

Loving your recipes! I have tried many and they all come out amazing. Will try this tonight. I did your oven roasted curry chicken and the husband loved it!! Instead of yogurt I used sour cream.

10. Nick says:

It is only 7:00 in the morning but I can not wait to try this for dinner tonight.
    Thanks.

11. Hen says:

Great recipes. Will buy your book soon to give support. Your style of recipes give me ideas to implement or compliments my urban/ital/ soul food / Indian style of cooking. It would be real nice to see a meal of some sort from start to finish—measuring the spices and exact visible cook time. Lol um I know that’s not possible. Appreciate ya much.

12. RAMZAN ALI says:

Your fried bodi was Delicious. I will try this cabbage tomorrow. Thank you.

13. Tangela says:

Simple and delicious! My new favorite way to eat cabbage. This is the second recipe I tried from your site, and I can’t wait to try more.

14. Tangela says:

Simple and delicious! My new favorite way to eat cabbage. Thid is the second recipe I tried from your site, and I can’t wait to try more.

15. Kristen says:

It worked great and I added it to my roti
    Delicious